The Foundation provides the following grant types: program grants, capital grants, and bridge grants.
The Foundation’s eligibility requirements are as follows:
- The organization or its fiscal agent must be tax exempt under Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code. If a fiscal agent is used, they must submit a letter of agreement as an attachment, and the name of the partner organization is to be used as the project name on the application.
- The Foundation does not currently fund endowments or provide seed grants to new organizations. The Foundation’s Board of Trustees meets semi-annually to review grant requests. Grant approvals are competitive, with the median award being approximately $35,000.
- Eligible organizations are designated tax exempt under Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code. Please contact us if you would like to use a fiscal agent.
- Eligible programs must be located in one of the following parishes:
- East Baton Rouge
- East Feliciana
- Pointe Coupee
- St. Helena
- St. James
- West Baton Rouge
- West Feliciana
- Funding for certain statewide projects may be considered, but the project must serve the entire state without regional restrictions.
- Eligible grant types:
HAVE A QUESTION?
We’d love to hear from you! Whether you’re working on an application, want to share good news, or need to brainstorm a new idea, we appreciate every opportunity to visit and learn with you.
© 2018 Huey and Angelina Wilson Foundation